long distance is you



 8 Desember 2011 pukul 23:25 ·

I know what long distance meant/You're close to my heart but too far for my hand to reach.

I know what long distance meant/You're close to my heart but i only hear your voice on a night call.

I know what long distance meant/You're close to my heart but only your picture on the phone all i could see.

I know what long distance meant/You're close to my heart but when i call you all i hear is silence in my room.

I know what long distance meant/Much more than this and its you.

I know what long distance meant/
And im afraid/
That someday it  doesnt meant you close to my heart anymore and turn into t it's you're not close to my heart..

- your's - 8.12.11


taken from my old notes, sorry a little bit kinda so cry little baby :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mari bercerita tentang apa saja #1

diantara dua malam dan empat kalimat harapan penuh doa

salju [leiden - 2]