house, ocean, window

Dear beloved lover , let me say a few things .

I want to hold you , while lying on pasture that has a distinctive smell after the rain.
So when we have kids they will enjoy the same thing .

I wish we had a house with many windows.
When we have children they will be able to stick they head out to enjoy the bright sun aand the warm wind .

I wish we had a bed with lots of pillows.
When we have children they will be able to do a pillow fight as we often do .


If you have to sail in the ocean.
I will ride the boat.
Because I believe in you.


I would wake up and see the face of yours.
Either face that looks not asleep last night  or sleeping face all night .
I will smile at you in the houses with lots of windows .

I 'll hold your hand , until the skin becomes red .
I will hold you , tightly .
Skin meets skin , eye to eye .


I don't want to be shouted at you , just like our crazy neighbors.
I'm not going to yell to you just because of dirty laundry or dirty dishes piled up.
Together we will build the house , you make the pillars and foundations.
I 'll help put up the window as much as possible to make our homes warm .

Yeah , if you have to sail in the ocean.
I will ride the boat.
Because I believe in you.

Yeah, were gonna sail the ocean or climb the mountains, or cross the deserts.
I will ride, i will climb, i will walk. together.

Because i believe in you.
Together.

Yeah, i believe in you.




#30harimenulissuratcinta |day #6 | 2014, february 6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mari bercerita tentang apa saja #1

diantara dua malam dan empat kalimat harapan penuh doa

salju [leiden - 2]