Like our life explode, my life


- 11 Juni 2011 pukul 2:29 -

It's hard when people wanna beat you
down.
People say mean things when they talk to you, to me.
People missunderstood you when they look at you, at me.

They mistreated you.
They misplaced you.

They don't like you.
They don't like me.

They hate you.
They hate me.

We exchange ourself every time.
We want to be what they want us to be.
We not be what us want to be.

and it's all like our life explode,
my life..

Why if they don't like my style? my hair? my face?
Why i have to turn back and be like them?

No, stop it.
Enough,
i done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere.
I try too hard, too be perfect.

So what?! i just want to be me.
To see me perfect the way i am.
Don't care what they say.
Don't care what they do.
Cause this is my life, i'm never let them bring me down.
I always be still around.
Look at me.

*saa



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mari bercerita tentang apa saja #1

diantara dua malam dan empat kalimat harapan penuh doa

segalanya kamu